Monday, May 19, 2008

big apple adventurers




Lenny's Pizza? Forget about it... hehe


This was my NYC highlight for sure, seeing where JT strut his stuff down in Brooklyn for the disco sensation Saturday Night Fever. I had the pleasure of eating at this famous pizza joint while on my magical mystery tour of New York with my cyberpal* GS who writes a great blog about his yellow cab adventures...


Only my second trip to the Big Apple, after a few days of rushing around doing stuff, seeing things and meeting interesting people, i once again felt dismayed on the day of departure at having not squeezed more in but when you're in town for just 3 nights you just have to resign yourself to doing the bits you missed next time, and since its such a great city to visit there'll always be a next time!



*although now we've actually met he is surely now my actual pal?! oh the wonders of the interweb!

1 comment:

Eugene Salomon said...

Yo, Jodie, dat is correct, dere. Youse is now most definitely my real-life pal and I hope to see you again in NYC sooner rather than later. Tour ideas: The Godfather, Part 1; Goodfellas; Annie Hall; or, what the hell, Taxi Driver. You tawkin to ME?