Sunday, October 14, 2012

darling Bettie

I got me a Bettie fringe! 

It's been a long time since I saw this much of my face... I was tres startled when I came out of Something Hells the rockabilly barber shop off Carnaby Street in the London but a few days on and I LOVES it muchly... funny how such a little thing can make such a big difference in your appearance.. number one thing I had to do post-fringe-trim was get  me to an eyebrow sharpener! At work people looked at me oddly... 'something's changed...' but they couldn't quite put their finger on what haha I had an Open Mic gig that very eve and got lots of thumbs up for new look so it's a success all round really ;)

Talking of which... if you haven't heard me singing yet, really you ought to! if you go along to www.facebook.com/shebeatmusic you'll find all my info & links, it's all going rather well and I'm enjoying it muchly! gotta love a new hobby, especially when nursing a broken heart... so beards and guitars are keeping me busy!

No comments: