Sunday, January 20, 2013

follow your dreams


This is a book written by a friend of mine... 

I know it's been a long time coming and I'm so happy for him to have finally achieved his dream of being published! It just goes to show that perseverance sometimes pays off... I've been a fan of Gene's blog since 2006 I think -- the years fly by and it all gets a bit fuzzy with so much sleep & red wine since then... but approximately you understand... ;)

Aristotle said one time "We are what we repeatedly do", good and bad habits maketh the man! 

So Gene stuck to his guns and wrote. And wrote. And wrote some more. And now he has a book to show for it! You can buy it here ;) 

I am using this soundbite of Aristotle's myself this year with regards my musical efforts...

I gig therefore I am a musician! #simples altho Descartes gets a nod for delivery ;)

And you know what, it's working! The simplest strategies are oft the most effective in this life...

Hear my sounds at www.soundcloud.com/shebeat if you please :) 

1 comment:

Eugene Salomon said...

I want people reading this to know that it was the Jodester who connected me up with an old friend of hers who wound up publishing my book. I don't think it would ever have been published if not for her help. So we should all stick to our guns. And then contact the Jodester!