Friday, December 19, 2008

last day at work


it's my last day at work today til 2009! hurrah! i get to lay in bed late as i like for 2 weeks!
feels like Christmas come early! hehe

here is my festive top five:

5 Goodies! Mince pies and mulled wine are yummy!

4 Christmas albums - i love them! I just got Phil Spector's and I have 2 by Elvis, what's not to love about people singing about Christmas?!

3 Christmas movies! Every year i love to watch Scrooged, It's A Wonderful Life and White Christmas... and they never get tired! The Muppets Christmas Carol, Home Alone, Meet Me In St Louis - there's so many you could be festive til March! hehe

2 Festive Accessories. One year i worked Christmas Day I dressed up as an angel.. i just think if people make an effort a better time is had by all! So this year i have the very understated festive earrings. Today they are litte red stockings, but i also have some reindeer and candy sticks - awesome!

1 Being with your family! (Aw! What a schmaltzy number one!) Peeling sprouts for my mum, wearing your best Xmas jumper and grazing on boxes and boxes of chocolates, what bliss!

Wishing everyone who reads my little blog a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: