Saturday, March 13, 2010

geetar girl

a colleague said i looked like i might play guitar! how cool is that? i don't actually know what it is about me that says this to them but i'm just gonna go with it...

i have fallen off the wagon a bit (a lot) with my guitar playing... can't put my finger on it but i just wasn't feeling it, despite my love for guitar music not lessening any!

i'm sure if i carried on doodling for another 10 years i might get someplace... it just seems so impossible when you see a lege like James Taylor play effortlessly, or you hear a lovely fiddly bit on a cd...

plus i'm more than a little embarrassed (a lot) that i've only written one decent song in the 3 years i been playing - clearly i'm not naturally gifted! Lol i tried to write some more but they just felt twee.. have all the best songs been already written?! hey that sounds like a good line for a song! haha where's my pencil...

i clearly need inspiration...

No comments: