Friday, March 26, 2010

Flattery will get you everywhere...

So today I was asked for ID at the supermarket when buying some alcoholic ginger beer*...

THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT'S HAPPENED ALL YEAR! Lol

I know she was wearing glasses haha, but she was so amazed at my senior years that she told her till buddy who had a customer who chipped in! they all agreed I looked 21! good work girls! way to cheer a lass up for a tired Friday arvo!

This summer I'm going to 20/15 haha - that is 20 years since I was 15! WTF?! haha I can remember so well what I got up to that summer... how time flies... and you know you're old when you say stuff like that!

But as your body inevitably decays and your memory fades why is it that we still 'feel' so young? i guess it's a cruel trick of the mind to make us keep going!



*i know! i've been meaning to trying it for ages! and i will report the results of my taste test asap!

No comments: