Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My bus got lost! (And other silly nonsense)

On my way home after work, my bus got lost! how random is that?! Matey driving the bus took the diversion in Chorlton and after missing the next sign back onto his route decided to try and get there via a no-thru-way residential cul-de-sac! No mention from the driver that anything untoward had happened! Surreal!

It occurred to me the other day - does anyone actually use Lush products? You know the very creative smellies - soaps, scrubs and bath bombs in every shape and colour you could imagine. Glittering Ruby Slippers. Mint Aero Massage Bars. I get the whole aren't they creative thing, but seriously they're just not practical! I have given and received many of these fun items but only ever used one. And that's Buffy the Backside Slayer. It doesn't work, but it smells nice... But since I live in a house with 2 other girls and they also have stuff from Lush lain unused in the bathroom so I know I'm not alone in this...

Today someone at work said I should be writing a novel or a film or something... substantial. I said I can't because I don't know what I want to say. I need to have a point innit?! Not that I have had one before now, but then that's why I haven't written anything substantial! I do enjoy films about 'nothing' like Richard Linklater's 'Slacker' and 'Dazed & Confused' but could I write those? About Wednesday nights in Revolution Oxford Road? Haha

No comments: