Thursday, April 24, 2008

There ain't nothing like a dame


I admit that the words 'too much' and 'time on hands' spring to mind but here goes...

I've been blog-tagged by Scott at Me and My Big Mouth and since it would be rude not to take part, in this post I have to list six random things about me...
I hope you appreciate the Cillit Bang approach:

Fact: I have Christopher Biggins mobile phone number.
Fact: I like banana sandwiches.
Fact: I suspect that I enjoy colour co-ordination and alliteration more than most.
Fact: It's my mum's birthday tomorrow. Tanti Aguri Mamma!
Fact: I was once a Saturday girl at HMV Basingstoke. GTs.
Fact: I've lived in 10 different towns/cities in the last 12 years! I knows good boxes!

Now I'm to nominate and tag six other people...

New York Taxi Tales

Matt and Dave's Trip Around The World

Nicholarse - no longer updated but a good back-cat

I've ran out of people I know who blog, despite my encouragements, clearly my pals are just a lazy bunch! So here's some what I read...

The Man Who Fell Asleep

Charlie Brooker

And this one inspired my own blogging so hats off to him!

Richard Herring


The rules, if they decide to play, are:
Link to the person that tagged you - i.e. me.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about you in a blog post.
Tag six people in your post.
Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know your entry is up.

No bloggers were harmed in the making of this blog-tag.

No comments: