Monday, January 14, 2008

early riser

so the great thing about working 5 til 2 is when you finish work there are still plenty of shops open to browse round...
and the bad thing about working 5 til 2 is when you finish work there are still plenty of shops open to browse round... haha

actually this was my first weekend after the week that was my first ever week of 4am alarm calls and as you might expect i slept in on Saturday! but rather than the couple of hours i'd intended i got up a whole 7 hours later than i would in the week! that isn't good! then i went out for beverages with some friends only to be falling asleep into my pizza* by 9.30pm! the shame!

so on Sunday i dragged my sorry self outta bed at 9am only to find myself drawn into bright coloured shops! i'm convinced by half-asleep self is more susceptible to the bargains! hehe nice new frock for me tho, and a party to go to on Friday too, hurrah!


*my first all year! the very lovely Soho variety at Pizza Express

No comments: