Monday, June 04, 2007

cocktails anyone?




On Saturday i did the only thing you can do with a free* bottle of white wine...

I invented a cocktail! It was just me and the girls in the house so i plied them with wine/ spirit/ juice combos from the cocktail mixer in my mind!

I'm seriously a natural at this gig - this weekend saw white wine with flavoured voddie (raspberry then bison grass) and pineapple juice - very strong and very fruity - just the way cocktails should be!
I also backed lemon fairy cakes so it was a winning combo...
Baking, one of my newer hobbies, is cool for when you've not much to do and makes you popular! haha I also enjoyed that having baked some last week and changed the recipe just a smidgen they tasted loads better - watch out Aunt Bessie that's all I'm saying! haha
*blagged it on a work night out ages ago but then just stashed it in the booze cupboard... ah sweet blags...

No comments: