Tuesday, October 23, 2007

my music


Recently I was asked to write about my musical enthusiasms, and I was genuinely surprised at what came forth! Not that I should be, I've been an enthusiastic music fan for as long as I can remember! My mum says I was probably enjoying the hits of The Beatles and the one and only David Essex while in her belly...
So now I'm asking myself why haven't I written about it before, it's been such fun to write about! I guess sometimes you can't just can't see the things right under your nose! I've decided it would make a splendid 2-part blog and as soon as I've finished it you'll be the first to see it! How exciting! A blog-tease! Tune in next time! haha, I'll warn you tho - it's going to be an epic, I'd written almost 200 words and it was only 1982! haha
I've also had the chance the write some other non-work related stuff which has been a breath of fresh air from the usual ad blurb. I'm almost gagging for extra-curricular writing projects! I really want to do a picture blog... a beards blog... a blog about baking... feeling rather creative this sunny October and I don't mind telling you, must be something in the tea!

No comments: