Friday, February 23, 2007

Let them eat cake


I bought a Victoria Sponge at lunchtime for a nice Friday afternoon treat for the office.

And now I feel all bloated! Ruined! haha

I'm going the cinema tonight to see Hot Fuzz and I'm very exicted actually.
I resisted going to see it last week so I could go with my Manchester chums - tho the numbers aren't what I'd hoped there's 5 of us and the prospect of Disco Bowling afterwards so quite a Friday night in store!

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost were in an amazing sitcom called Spaced which I only really watched last year - the shame of it! I remember at University an old boyfriend saying how brilliant it was and I just ignored him as he has an obsessive nature so I figured it was just another thing for him to go on about. Maybe I found different things funny back then. I was only 22, what's do 22 year olds find funny?!

So then I saw Shaun of The Dead and it blew me away - Simon Pegg may actually be a comedy hero now. I heard him on Jonathan Ross last Saturday and he name dropped all the legends he's got in it like Edward Woodward of Wicker Man fame and Timothy Dalton of Flash Gordon fame! haha - can't wait to see it!!

Have a great weekend ya'll!









No comments: